Dear holiday guests!
Experience the most beautiful side of the Zillertal
We have made a lot of effort while setting up and hope that you will spend a wonderful holiday in Mayrhofen! We ask you to observe the following house rules. Should we incur damages due to non-observance of these regulations, these will be invoiced.
- Should you need any assistance, please let us know immediately.
- Everything that you find in, or that belongs to, your holiday apartment may and should be used by guests. Please take care when using things. Should you damage anything, we would ask you to report the damage that has occurred. Renters are liable for damages and impairments to the rented accommodation and its contents insofar as this is beyond normal wear and tear through proper use.
- The landlord is permitted to enter the apartment as necessary.
- The landlord is not liable for any valuables belonging to the renter.
- The key to the apartment should not be given to third parties. A charge of € 80.00 will be made in the event of a lost key.
- The number of people stated in your booking confirmation may not be exceeded, without agreement of the landlord. In the event of non-observance, we reserve the right to increase the price.
Please do not take your ski boots, skies or snowboard into your apartment, but leave them in our ski room, which can be reached via the outside stairs next to the garage. The ski-equipment room is locked at all times and can only be opened with the key to your apartment. The wearing of ski boots inside the building or your apartment is not allowed!
Please make sure that crockery is only put back in the cupboards after it has been washed; the same applies to cutlery, pots, pans and appliances you have used.
No rubbish, leftover food, harmful liquids etc. are to be thrown or poured into the washbasin, shower or toilet.
In the interest of all guests, we ask you to observe the official quiet times. Quiet time at night applies from 22.00 – 07.00 hrs.
Dogs / Pets:
…are very welcome here! Please keep your dog on a lead. We charge € 10.00 per dog/day excl. food.
Each apartment has its own internet access via WiFi, which you can use free of charge. The password is available on request.
Our own car park is available to you for the duration of your stay.
Separation of Waste / Rubbish:
Our local municipality has a statutory system for separating waste. Rubbish bins are located outside, in front of the garage. Waste paper, cardboard, glass, plastic, biological waste and metal are collected here separately.
We would kindly ask you not to smoke in our apartments, out of consideration for future guests. We are a non-smoking establishment.You may smoke on your balcony. Many thanks for your understanding.
Arrival / Departure:
Your accommodation will be available from 14.00 hrs. on your day of arrival. On departure, we ask you to vacate the apartment by 09.30 hrs. at the latest. However, you are welcome to leave your suitcases in the building and to make use of the shower in the basement, free of charge.
We would ask you to settle your invoice on the evening before departure in cash or with debitcard.